Sunday, April 24, 2005

*Sigh!*

Ever get the feeling that you're talking to yourself sometimes when nobody listens to you? Yeah, thats the feeling I'm having right now with this blog. I'm writing and I always get the feeling that no one is reading it... judging by the number of comments that had appeared in this blog of mine.

I guess its the same with every writer. The phobia that no one is reading their works will always exist as long as we're writing. Is there a cure to this phobia? Of course there is... by strengthening our resolve and don't get too bothered by whether people read our work or not. Just keep up the passion for writing and do what we do best - write! So what if our writing is not up to par with international standards? So what if our writing is not Pulitzer or Nobel Literature material? It'l always be hard but thats what we got to do. Never give up just because we think nobody likes our stuff.

So yeah, regardless of whether people read this or not, I'm gonna soldier on and keep writing.

Ciaoz people! Love life and live it to the fullest!

Philip_G signing off... ^_^

2 Comments:

Blogger Corgan Sow said...

Hi, I'm Corgan. Nobody seems to read my blog, but like I care. Just treat it as a diary. Anyway, since you've posted your blog address on your Friendster webby, there's bound to be some souls skimming this blog. Keep writing!

7:29 pm  
Blogger Philip_G said...

Hey thanks a lot Corgan!

How's life treating ya? Hope u r doing well in whaever that you're doing. Thanks for your advice, I'm certainly going to keep on writing no matter what! ^_^

Catch up with ya sometime and do take care!

9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home