Tuesday, August 09, 2005

A New Start, Anew Life... Towards a New Future

Today, officially begins my new life as contributing writer to one of Malaysia's popular and long running free lifestyle magazine called Faces. I'm hugely delighted by the opportunity presented to me to by the editor of Faces magazine. It's not easy to be a writer in the lifestyle magazine scene and I know what is expected of me. Despite being a freshie in this, it is something that I have always dreamt of - to be a successful writer, writing from the very bottom of my heart and soul. It is one reason why I pursued and successfully completed my 1st degree in Mass Communication, majoring in Journalism and PR. Heck, I even won an award for being the best of my class in print journalism. Now, I am putting what I've learnt into practice and I am looking to be in this position for a very, very long time. Right now, I'm in this on a part time basis, but if I do well, there's a chance that I might be offered a full-time writer position! Wish me all the best folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home