Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Six days to go to NaNoWriMo 2005!!!

Hey, people! Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You know, I've been stalling for far too long now. So, I decided today 'aw what the heck, might as well give it a go!' And now I am officially participating in the NaNoWriMo Writing Challenge 2005! Gosh, can't believe it but I am actually really going to go for it! Wow!

For the uninitiated, NaNoWriMO is the acronym for National Novel Writing Month where participants force themselves to write 50,000 words (175 pages or so) of a novel, whatever kind of novel, from November 1 to November 30. Yes, to finish writing a novel in just 30 days! Sounds crazy? You might think so, bt I think its great to challenge yourself to see if you have the staying power to actually write a novel. This will be a sought of testing ground for me to test my passion for the written art form. I've always wanted to write a novel but have been putting off due to laziness and just plain don't know where to start. November 2005 is as good a time as any to get started.

So, hope you guys and gals can lend your support and encourage me whenever you see me around, k. I definitely need that extra push! ^_^ For more info on NaNoWriMo, go here ===> http://www.nanowrimo.org/

Here's to a new novel in the making! ^_^

Philip

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home