Tuesday, November 01, 2005

And so it begins...

The NaNoWriMo Writing Challenge has begun!!

This month, from today onwards, I'll be posting my progress here and of course, my silly rants and gripes about the madness of writing a 50,000 word novel in just 30 days! So, if you're interested in my progress and just curious as to whats happening to me and whether I'll end up bonkers, do keep an eye on this page at the end of the day ;-)

Without wasting anytime now, its into the novel I go!

Oh, and before I forget... my festive wishes (Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf zahir batin and Happy Deepavali) to all my friends and all my readers/visitors out there who are celebrating these two joyous festivals above! Have loads of fun and don't forget to watch how yo drive as you travel back to your hometown and back!

Ja Ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home